Saturday, May 2, 2009

Prom Night

Tonight is Prom Night. Hubs and I will be chaperoning (that word makes me feel so old). What makes me feel even older is that I rushed to work last week to make sure that I could sign us up for the early shift. Working 7:30 to 10:30. Still home before bed time.


This is what I will be wearing:





I love the prom. I loved it when I was in school and now I love going and seeing all the kids dressed up. Hubs is not as excited about it. He went with me 2 years ago but weaseled out of it last year. We are also meeting some of my co-workers for dinner before hand. I promise to post pictures soon.

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh my gosh that is fun! That dress is BEAUTIFUL! Have so much fun!

Lori said...

I'm sure you will look stunning in that outfit!
And I would have most definelty signed up for the early shift!!!