Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Party and Graduation Number 2

Now, onto Party #2 and my cousins graduation on Sunday afternoon. Which by the way was super boring and long. The party was lots of fun though. Great food and wonderful time spent with family.

Our extremely large family. This is not even half of them.

The graduate and his family.
Hubs and I with the graduate. Anyone else think that I look like a midget?


Looking out at his future.

Hubs swinging at the pinata.

The graduate.

The girl cousins.

Erin and I. We have at least a million pictures of us just like this.

Hubs and I

5 comments:

Unknown said...

FUN!! I really like your shirt Kelly! It is so pretty on you!

Summer Athena said...

great photo of yall at the end.

Lori said...

It is definetly Graduation time. My baby brother is graduating high school this sunday!! I liked his grad hat!!

I love your sandals!!

Kendra said...

Tehehe...you do look a bit like a midget - but a pretty one!! =)

Unknown said...

Hey I'm back with a new blog, so email me at krystaj@cox.net with your email address and I'll send you an invite. Looking forward to catching up!

Krysta