Thursday, August 28, 2008

Good Friends

God has plans for us. Thats the thrill of life; waiting to see what amazing thing God is going to do next in our life. I read this in a book yesterday and it immediatly spoke straight to my heart. I feel like right now I am living my life just waiting to see what God has in store for me. I also have a friend that when I read this I thought of her and her struggles. She is an amazing woman, both in her faith and in every other quality in her life. I know that God is working on a special plan for her and preparing her for a future that right now she can only imagine. While we have only been friends for a little over a year she has touched my life so much in this short time. She makes me a better Chrisitan by watching and listening to her. I truly believe that God has placed her in my life to make me stronger in my faith.

No comments: